Cooper River Bridge Run 10K
April 04, 2020
- 2 Night stay (Friday/Saturday) at The Village at Wild Dunes Resort
- (3 Day option available*)
- Transportation to and from race
- Transportation to and from expo and optional packet pick up
- Pre-Race group pasta dinner in the resort
- Private gear check and post race meeting point
- Post-Race celebration at resort with one free drink and snacks included
- On-site Destination Marathons Rep to meet all your needs
- On-site Destination Marathons Rep
- Easy Check-In – skip the desk and get your keys from DM
- We figure out race day logistics for you so you can relax
- Handling of all gear during and after race - no need for drop bags
- Private Room + private bathroom in shared multiple-room villa
- Each villa includes full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer
- Each room includes private bath
- Villas are a short walk away from the beach and various restaurants and amenities
The Village at Wild Dunes is the center of all resort activity and just a short walk from the pristine Isle of Palms Beach and all the amenities of the hotel. Optional activities at beach and resort with access to resort amenities (bikes, pool, golf, tennis, fitness center, etc.)
In addition The Village also features a new family BBQ restaurant, Billy G’s Smokehouse, Hudson’s Market, a fitness center and the Sand & Sea Spa Services with a Resort pool located just steps away.
$495/person cost is per person for shared villa.
Add guest for $195
**email Berkley@Destination-Marathons.com for extra nights, private suite or other custom features
Cooper River Bridge Run 10K |04/04/2020|
Cancellation / Deposit Policy
Step 1: A one $100 refundable deposit will hold your suite (or pay all at once).
Step 2: By March 1st, 2020 pay remaining balance or request full refund.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We would love to create a package that is tailored to you!